Reading about others’ travel experiences is indeed fascinating, but the actual planning and searching for a perfect itinerary or travel guide might be difficult to manage along with the hectic 9 to 5 jobs. Thus, in this section, I would be putting up the travel offers or opportunities for my readers who seek to enjoy the authentic and well-planned trip. To get more details about any of the mentioned plans, mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Star Gazing Event at the World’s Highest Astro Observatory – call 9036360797
Climb the Stok Kangri Peak – September 2018 – call 7208349934
Cultural Trip to Ladakh – Explore the Unheard and Unseen – Call 7208349934
Bike Trip in and around Ladakh – Call 7208349934
Family/Group Trip to Ladakh – Call 7208349934
Trip to Andaman and Nicobar Island – October 2018
Volunteering Opportunities in India
Volunteering at different organizations in India can be a way of traveling on a budget while you contribute to the betterment of the future of this country. There are many famous organisations that receive a huge number of volunteers and also charge for the same. While others, who are not so famous on internet, go unnoticed. Here by I would try to put forward the needy institutes that provide the best volunteering opportunities for the travelers in India and abroad.
While it would help you spend less along with a great experience, it is a moral responsibility that you devote to the work at the institutions sincerely. Those who would be identified as taking the opportunities for granted and not working sincerely shall be immediately dismissed.
Rigjong Public School
- Location: Leh and Kargil (Jammu and Kashmir State)
- Volunteering Task: Teaching English, Science, Math, Craft or other activities to the students or pre-school, primary, and secondary.
- Duration: Minimum 10 days
- Working Hours: 4 or more hours a day
- Provision at Leh : Accomodation in the school hostel and food from the hostel mess
- Provision at Kargil: Accomodation at a home stay.
- Contact: 7208349934
Healing Himalayas Foundation
- Location: Dhamsu, Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Volunteering Task: Cleaning Campaigns in the Himachali Villages and trekking trails, plastic waste up-cycling. painting sign boards and walls
- Duration: Minimum 2-4 days
- Working Hours: 2-4 hours a day
- Provision: Accommodation and Food (300 INR per day)
- Contact: 7208349934
# Free Volunteering India
Keep a track of my facebook posts for more traveling opportunities.